- Preventive intervention for students who have been victimized by bullies.
- Individualized counseling for bullies.
- Surveys and assessment instruments related to bullying.
- Interviews of educators, professionals, and students.
- Safe school environments and violence prevention
- Social, behavioral and emotional supports for students
- Social and emotional learning programs for early childhood
- Alcohol, tobacco and drug prevention activities
- School based mental health services.
The Center for School Safety is involved in a consultation role with the initiative, and provides evaluative, reporting and support services to counties involved with the initiative.
For further information or questions regarding the Success For All Students Project at the Center for School Safety, please visit the Success For All Students Project page or contact Dr. Joel Meyers: firstname.lastname@example.org