Success For All Students Project
The Success For All Students initiative is designed to provide prevention and intervention strategies that reduce the risk factors that can come between children and their ability to learn, both in the classroom and at home. The initiative is aimed at providing:
- Safe school environments and violence prevention
- Social, behavioral and emotional supports for students
- Social and emotional learning programs for early childhood
- Alcohol, tobacco and drug prevention activities
- School based mental health services.
The Center for School Safety is involved in a consultation role with the initiative, and provides evaluative, reporting, and support services to counties involved with the initiative.
For further information or questions regarding the Sucess for All Students project at the Center for School Safety, please contact Dr. Joel Meyers: firstname.lastname@example.org