The research faculty and staff associated with the Center have been involved in an array of research projects related to the missions of the Center. Click on each project’s title to the right to be directed to each project’s homepage.
- Preventive intervention for students who have been victimized by bullies.
- Individualized counseling for bullies.
- Surveys and assessment instruments related to bullying.
- Interviews with educators, professionals and students.
- Risk factors that can come between children and their ability to learn
- Risk factors that can hinder children’s learning in classrooms and at home
Strategies include both prevention and intervention.
The initiative aims at providing:
- Safe school environments and violence prevention
- Social, behavioral and emotional supports for students
- Social and emotional learning programs for early childhood
- Alcohol, tobacco and drug prevention activities
- School-based mental health services.
The Center gets involved in a consultation role with the initiatives. The Center also provides evaluations, reports and support services to those counties involved.
For more information about the Success for All Students project contact:
Dr. Joel Meyers ([email protected])