The Success For All Students initiative provides strategies to help reduce:
- Risk factors that can come between children and their ability to learn
- Risk factors that can hinder children’s learning in classrooms and at home
Strategies include both prevention and intervention.
The initiative aims at providing:
- Safe school environments and violence prevention
- Social, behavioral and emotional supports for students
- Social and emotional learning programs for early childhood
- Alcohol, tobacco and drug prevention activities
- School based mental health services.
The Center gets involved in a consultation role with the initiatives. The Center also provides evaluations, reports and support services to those counties involved.
For more information about the Success for All Students project contact:
Dr. Joel Meyers ([email protected])